Pest Control Fleas
Pest Control Management provides pest control fleas services for all your flea infestations.
Although there are some 2500 species of flea worldwide; in the UK 95% of problems are caused by one of our favourite pets, our cats.
Pest Control Management use the latest insecticides, making pest control fleas a problem that we find relatively easy to deal with.
A thorough spring clean and vacuuming will get rid of 95% of adult fleas, but to get the remaining 5% needs professional help, especially as it only takes two to reproduce.
For further advice on pest control fleas, call the experts, Pest Control Management are on hand to come and deal with these unwelcome guests.